Brand and Strategy Positioning
Thousands of new products and services are being released into the market every day. As the market becomes crowded with similar products and services, a company’s brand becomes the most important asset enabling it to differentiate itself and increase customer demand. For companies that are geared towards regional or global branding, developing a brand strategy, which is differentiated and in line with customer expectations and built upon the company’s strengths, is becoming more important
Having a differentiated brand strategy is not enough to maintain long-term sustainability. To make a brand stronger than ever and to maintain sustainable brand values, companies need to build up a well-defined brand management structure as well.
- Examining corporate strategy, including the strengths and weaknesses of a company, evaluating present brand portfolio and strategy, and conducting brand assessments including trends in the market, customer strategy and rival brand strategy analysis.
- Improving global brand strategies and positioning
- Building brand portfolio strategy and developing brand architecture
- Designing brand management processes and brand management organization structure with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Defining brand KPIs and developing an integrated brand performance measurement system for monitoring and evaluating brand value
- Developing brand identity program and providing the necessary training for synchronizing the organization and all business units with the brand’s ethos